MY FOCUS IS
The Postpartum Doula trained professional works with families in the postpartum period offering evidence based services like support, information, instruction, comfort, and referrals as needed. Postpartum Doulas support the mother’s recovery, give instruction on infant care and feeding, and can assist with household organization.
A Doula is a woman caregiver however, postpartum doulas do NOT offer any medical advice or perform any medical or clinical procedures.
From an experienced and certified professional, I will provide in home care during the first 1-12 weeks post birth or adoption of your baby(s). From the moment you bring your precious newborn home, I will be there to help ease the transition into parenthood, whether you are welcoming your first or fifth child home. I will offer baby care education, nutritious meal prep, nursery organization, light household tidying, affectionate care of your baby and nurturing care of you and your entire family during the newborn stage.
Imagine that you felt 100% supported, nurtured, and heard while growing into your new normal. Your Baby Bubble offers seamless support from the minute your newborn comes home. Now that you have arrived home with your baby(s), let me help you get off to a great start.
I will provide:
Physical Comfort to the new mother:
• Helps mother to care for her postpartum body
• Encourages mom to eat properly and drink plenty of fluids
• Allows her to rest when baby is resting or shower & nurture herself
• Supports her choice to breast or bottle feed
Emotional Support for the new family:
• Listens to the story of the birth
• Validates the normal adjustment process
• Supports mother through emotional vulnerability
• Supports father through transition to new role
• Supports siblings in their new roles